Reconditioned photocopier suppliers are flooded in the market. Simply looking for a supplier on the website, you can have offers such as ZERO RENTAL, MONTHLY RENTAL AS LOW AS RM 66/month, RM 99/month, etc., NO DEPOSIT, FREE PRINTING, etc. And most of the time, there are some other hidden charges or terms and conditions behind the so-called BEST DEALS.
Below are the SYMPTOMS that you should consider an upgrade of your photocopier to BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
1. Frequent Breakdown/Paper Jams
- Use of non-genuine/compatible spare parts, and/or continual usage of parts that are required to change as long as it’s usable
- Lack of regular maintenance services
- Photocopier is over-utilized
2. Slow Printing and Scanning
- Older machines may have slower processing speed and hence, the time taken to process printing data will be slower
- Some older machines do not support automatic duplex (2-sided) on copying/printing/scanning, thus you are required to flip the document manually
3. Terrible & Unacceptable Output Quality
- Most of the older machines have already pronounced End-of-Life by its manufacturers, hence they have to rely on the compatible market which will affect the output quality.
4. Machine is being noisy
- Aged machines were built to have a complicated mechanism, and a full inspection is needed to identify the root causes
5. Still using the Analog Panel
- In this era, the photocopier has improved very much on their technologies, and it is mandatory when comes to user-friendliness. Digital Touch-Screen Panel has most of the features & functions accessible and they are programmable and easy to use
6. Unable to use with your latest Windows/MAC Operating System
- Aged machines will not receive any updates on their security system and the compatibility to use with the latest Operating System as they were pronounced End-Of-Life
Here’s a quick hint for you to find out your photocopier age. Simply type the model name with a launch date to look for the release date through the website or its Brochure/Manual.
OR Contact us by sending a message online or give us a call or Whatsapp us at +603-78422139 for a NO OBLIGATION PRINT ASSESSMENT/CONSULTANCY.